Best Machine Knitting Table … EVER!

The best knitting machine table …. EVER!

I’ve been using this table for a few weeks and it is the STURDIEST table I’ve ever used!

Even my bulky machine with a ribber won’t move it!  No “walking”, to wobble …. adjustable!

As you can see,  there is even room on the back to hold everything (and collect  odds ‘n ends)

(If you purchase from this link on our website, we’ll earn a few bucks for the recommendation. Thank you!)

You may also like...

One thought on “Best Machine Knitting Table … EVER!

1. Author

Knit it Now

January 11, 2018 at 8:37am

I’m standing at my new machine table at a height of 35″ (countertop height is 36″) Stand at your kitchen sink and see what you think…. I’m on the tall side, 5’9″, but the table is adjustable to any height.. BTW – I use a standing desk, too!

2. Linda Corsover

January 23, 2018 at 7:58pm

I use an Ikea kitchen countertop height table for my knitting machines. I mount a bulky on one side of the table and my midgauge on the other side. My knitting room is very small, so I can turn the unused machine to the wall by just reversing the table. I stand to do most of my knitting, but I love the fact that this table you are showing is adjustable.

3. Judy Fortune

December 11, 2018 at 5:13pm

Have you been able to adjust the height while your machine is mounted on the table?

4. Author

Knit it Now

December 21, 2018 at 7:50am

No. Although it’s fairly easy to set up, the weight of the machine would make it difficult to adjust

5. Margaret Reisdorf

May 12, 2019 at 7:09am

I have a great IKEA table that I use for sewing and wanted to use for my LK150–but the clamps are too small for the thickness of the table. Finding flat metal clamps that fit this machine but are bigger has been more of a challenge than expected. Does this table work with the Silver Reed LK150?

6. Author

Knit it Now

May 23, 2019 at 9:09am

Yes, but please note that style of table comes in more than 1 width. Mine is 48″x 24″.

The wider version has a thicker top and the machine clamps don’t fit.

7. Jennifer Manning

April 8, 2020 at 3:21am

Are you able to mount the ribber to the main bed and the table hold without falling forward from the weight and is it stable??

8. Sue

April 8, 2020 at 7:14am

YES! it’s VERY stable. I’ve used it with my Brother 260 bulky and ribber …no problems

Your email will not be published. Name and Email fields are required